What do you get when you pack three families into a 3 story condo in the middle of the Mountains in Utah. Well let me tell you – it is a week full of fun and excitement. As most of you know I am not one for crowds especially when that crowd is related to you. Don’t get me wrong, I love my family and extended family and I love spending time with them. I just love my privacy more. But – this year was different. It was exciting, it was entertaining and it was worth it. This year our family vacation was to venture to the land of mountains and desert, yep you guessed it we were in Utah – Park City Utah to be exact. We (Julie, Trent and I) had the opportunity to spend a wonderful fun filled week with the Don, Linda, Paul, Maraya, William, Sarah, Emma, Sarah (Sally) and Jessie. It was a great time had by all and I would definitely recommend visiting if you have the opportunity. It really is like not other place in Utah.
Some of the things we experienced.
- – Great food in downtown Park City
- – Olympic Park – We were able to witness an acrobatic ski exhibition
- – The Tour of Utah was in town so Trent and I went down for a gander. We saw many of the pro cycling teams and watched about 90 minutes of the opening prologue.
- – Mountain Biking
- – Shopping at the Tanger Factory Outlets
- – High elevation, if you were not aware part city is right around 8000 feet, at times we were as high as 9000 feet.
- – Horseback riding and a Wagon Ride
- – Alpine slides and Alpine Roller Coaster at Park City Mountain Resort
Best of all we experienced a great week with family. Can’t wait until the next time we can get together! I mean it I would even stay in the same house as them as long as it was as big as the one we stayed in.
Enjoy the picture gallery I know we will enjoy the memories they will provide for years to come. Thanks again to the Paul and Don Steadman’s for making this trip a reality.